Finest Chauffeurs is looking for drivers to chauffeur clients in selected cities and States. We are looking for chauffeurs who’ll drive clients in the clients’ vehicles to and from their engagements, on a per assignment basis. Drivers may also run small errands, dry cleaning, pick up small packages and pick up clients, family members or company employees. Customer service includes opening doors and use of umbrellas in inclement weather.
Hours and Environment
There are no fixed working patterns. The hours can be irregular and depend on the client and events scheduled
|States-||C.T., MA, M.D., N.J., N.Y., CA|
|Cities-||Florida – Orlando & Tampa Florida , Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton
California – San Jose, San Francisco, Beverly Hills, San Diego, Anaheim, Los Angeles,Orange, Riverside, Santa Barbara, San Bernardino, & Ventura Counties
Illinois – Kenilworth, Chicago
North Carolina – Raleigh
Texas – Houston, San Antonio
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement
- Submit to a background check
- Exchange a D class license for an E class license or above (New York residents)
- Obtain a drivers license abstract, NYS residents can follow this link and order an abstract at a cost of $10.00 – http://www.dmv.ny.gov/driverabstract/default.html
- Have excellent driving skills and a good driving record
- Must be over the age of 23 and have had a driver’s license for 5 years
- Must maintain a professional attire and appearance
- Participate in a recent Point & Insurance Reduction Program (PIRP), (NYS residents)
- Must be polite, diplomatic and punctual
- Must be able to respect people’s privacy and keep information confidential
- Be flexible, patient and enjoy driving
- Be alert to road conditions and the surrounding environment
- Have a professional and pleasant personality
- Excellent customer service skills and pay attention to detail
- Familiarity with New York City, Greater N.Y., N.J. and Connecticut
- Have good communication skills and the ability to quickly learn and follow procedures
- Be calm and decisive
- Must have a smartphone (blackberry / iPhone / Android) and know how to use it.
Skills that are a plus but not mandatory
- Law enforcement experience
- Previous or current employment as a driver
- Military experience
- We are also seeking chauffeurs who speak Arabic, German, Yiddish, Hebrew, Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Punjabi, Urdu, Portuguese, Hindi, or have sign language skills.
SEEKING OWNER OPERATORS OF VEHICLES
We are seeking relationships with owner operators of limousines, Exotic, and luxury livery vehicles, and owners of armored vehicles. Vehicles of most interest are, Rolls Royce Phantom, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Mercedes Benz, S550, Lincoln Town Car, full passenger and mini vans and SUVs, armored or un-armored. We will outsource service calls to you.
Candidates seeking chauffeur employment please fax or email your resume and drivers license abstract to Finest Chauffeurs. Additionally please indicate if you are seeking full time or part time employment. If seeking part time employment indicate the days and hours that work best for you.
225-10 112th Road
Queens Village, N.Y. 11429
|1 (646) 387-2728
1 (718) 776-8069